The Dollar General survey itself is a valuable tool but it is important that those who use it and consume it know that it is not infallible. Because those who carry it out manipulate the results in order to obtain a return, converting it into an effective resource to express and direct a message that presumably contains the thought and feeling of a social collective.
Dollar General Survey Requirements:
To take the survey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States (preferably of states North Carolina and Virginia).
- Have a valid receipt from your last visit. The receipt has the code required to access the questionnaire.
- Be a non-employee of the company or any of its partnering associations.
- Have access to an electronic device such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet.
- Have a reliable Internet connection.
- Be fluent in either English or Spanish. A survey is not available in other languages.
Step By Step Guide for complete Dollar General Survey:
- When all requirements are ready, you can open your browser and visit official link.
- Choose the language
- Fill in the receipt details. The first way is by using a ticket number. The second is by using a Dollar General survey code.
- The details for using survey code page are less than using ticket number page.
- The Start button will lead you to a new page. That page will require you to give rating scales.
- satisfaction with your entire experience.
- your visit type,
- qualities of products, services, and facilities,
- your eagerness to recommend to others,
- the availability of your orders,
- how frequent you are to visit stores,
- your reasons for giving those rating scales. You can elaborate as specific as possible.
- A Dollar General survey will ask you to complete some more details. The details will be for classification purpose.
- The last page will appear for you. You can see a validation code there.
Reference Links Dollar General Customer Feedback Survey:
- Dollar General Customer Service Number: 615 855 4000
- Address:100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org