ACME Surveys or market surveys are conducted to discover, visualize and analyze the commercial potential that a business or product will have in a certain market niche. Before conducting the ACME survey, the population should be determined, a survey should be designed according to our objectives, a sample size should be marked that allows us to extract reliable data and then select the sample, to verify that the survey is done to our public objective.
ACME Survey Rules And Requirements:
- You must be 18 or older than that.
- The receipt must be from the most recent visit and must be valid.
- You must participate in the survey only on your official site, that is, at homedepot.com/survey.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must participate in the survey within 30 days of your visit.
- A laptop or a computer or a mobile device.
- Internet connection or Wi-Fi connection to the device you are using.
- Knowledge of English or French or Spanish, since the page, allows the configuration of these languages.
ACME Survey Steps/ Procedures:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- Select the option ‘Start survey’ to start the survey.
- Then you must enter the zip code or zip code of your residence.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Now enter the User ID and Password that are printed on your receipt.
- Again, click on ‘Next’.
- Here, you must answer all questions with sincerity. That is, answer all the questions in the survey based on your recent experience
- Send the survey.
- Finally, you must enter your personal information, such as name, address. In addition, you must provide your contact information.
Reference Links ACME Customer Feedback Survey:
- ACME Listens to Guest Survey Link: www.acmelistens.com
- ACME Listens Guest Survey Official Rules: www.medallia.com/sweepstakes/acme-rules/eng
- ACME Official Site: www.acmemarkets.com
- ACME Customer Service Number: (877) 654-3143
- Address:2512 River Road Piedmont, SC 29673
- Email: www.acmemarkets.com